The Interested Soldier

This is a airing of grievances, not an objective review


31 May 2007

So, I'm still in the US, it looks like I'll be flying tomorrow, though who knows considering the number of times I've already been bumped. This looks real though. Today is when i try to see if I can actually fit all my gear, personal crap, books, laptop, et al into 2 duffels, a ruck and a assault pack. I don't think It'll be too tough. The one thing I'm looking at though, is where the hell to put my body armor.

Anyway, as today and tomorrow are my last days in the states, feel free to give me a call or send me an email. Also, if you want to get emails from me in Iraq, comment or email and I'll add you to the list. von dot bargen at gmail dot com

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 02 June, 2007, Blogger eLiz said...

Really happened this time. Wow. I still can't believe you're gone. Is gone the right word if you're sitting on the ground in Scotland calling me? Either way, this is it. Crazy. It'll be a while before I stop anticipating your daily call in my routine..

Update often, censored though it may be. I know it's hard (and you suck at it), but try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home