The Interested Soldier

This is a airing of grievances, not an objective review


25 August 2009

Around

The obligatory post apologizing for not posting. I've been traveling around the province, trying to take a couple classes. My internet is spotty - especially for Blogging. I will keep adding more words on the left hand side. My new favorite - "predecisional."

Sorry I have not been able to call or email much. When I return from Warhorse, and move into my permanent home, I'll have much better connectivity.

3 Comments:

At Monday, 28 September, 2009, Blogger eLiz said...

Stop sucking. Start posting.

 
At Monday, 28 September, 2009, Blogger Interested Soldier said...

ok. look up.

 
At Tuesday, 29 September, 2009, Blogger eLiz said...

Wow. Didn't expect such a speedy response. :)

Good boy. You may have a metaphorical cookie. (And real ones too, if you like. Package requests? And if you say Marzapan, i'm going to come over there and punch you in the face).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home