The Interested Soldier

This is a airing of grievances, not an objective review


04 October 2007

Triumphantly,

I return. I'm back at Fort Lewis, enjoying the rain and cool weather. And trees. And trees.

I can be reached on my cell phone (nine two five) three six oh, six oh five three, or by (domestic!) snail mail at




however, don't try to visit me there - it's not even the right city. Don't ask me how it works - I haven't the slightest. However, anyone wanting to visit will be provided with directions. Thank you all for the support, packages, emails, comments, did I mention packages, etc. They were, and are, much appreciated. Look to Flikr soon for a ridiculous number of photos of my travails.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, 04 October, 2007, Blogger eLiz said...

Well there goes my theory on refunding my ticket and just covering myself in stamps...

15 days!!:)

So happy you're home. It was so much harder to annoy you when you didn't have a cellphone...

 
At Friday, 05 October, 2007, Blogger Audrey said...

Yay for being home! Congrats on getting an apt so quickly too...is it in the Yelm/Nisqually area? My friend who lives there is inexplicably addressed in Olympia too.

 
At Friday, 05 October, 2007, Blogger Art said...

Welcome home, soldier. Thank you for providing us your perspective from the ground. I hope stateside doesn’t seem inconsequential and prosaic compared to what you've experienced. As you know well, there’s much worthwhile and terribly necessary that needs to be done here. We look forward to seeing you, whenever and however that manages to happen.

 
At Friday, 05 October, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

welcome home. maybe i'll manage to get some time off from lab and take a road trip up there. although, lacking a license still, that might be a problem...

 
At Friday, 05 October, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray! Hooray!
The men are cheering, the boys shouting, the ladies have all turned out, and we all feel gay, in the 19th century sense.

 
At Friday, 05 October, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

does that mean they're serving punch in those little silver cups and eating tiny pastries off of lace napkins?

 
At Saturday, 06 October, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home.

 
At Friday, 26 October, 2007, Blogger miyasaki.k said...

Welcome home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home