The Interested Soldier

This is a airing of grievances, not an objective review


17 June 2007

I'm alive. I'm in Baquoba. I'm incredibly busy, so sorry guys. I picked up my platoon. They're good guys and I have a great platoon sargeant. Finally have an address:

2LT David Von Bargen
4th PLT, A-Co, 5-20In, 3-2SBCT
FOB Warhorse
Baquoba, Iraq
APO AE 09336

Those of you I like, you know it. Those of you I love, you know it too. Those of you who aren't sure, well, I'm going to keep you guessing.

Attack 4-6, Out.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 17 June, 2007, Blogger eLiz said...

And you know that we love you too. Well, I don't know if I can speak for anyone else, but I think your mother and I seem to have developed a high enough tollerance for your particular brand of obnoxious. :)

Hearing your voice yesterday was wonderful. I miss it terribly. I'll tell you more about the elephants next time. I think I was just so overwhelmed by hearing from you that I left out all the cool details. Not that the gropey raft guide wasn't a key story, but there was more to Thailand than that....

Also, pad thai doesn't have penut sauce on it in Thailand. Weird, no? I took a Thai cooking class, so I'll make you Roast Duck Curry and anything you like. Just come home safe and soon...

Packages coming as soon as I get stateside. 13 days a counting. Crap...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home