The Interested Soldier

This is a airing of grievances, not an objective review


24 June 2007

still alive...

Baquoba is blowing up around me. Cool, no? Anyway, now that you all have my address you can send me stuff! I don't really need food (though, perhaps some easy breakfast stuff [pop tarts, et al] would be nice), but the thing I would love is humor. Send me cds/dvds of burned Daily Show and Colbert and the like. Good, funny viral shit too. Thank you all. Also, comments people, comments. Finally, check the comments for my mom's blog - it's sort of a counterpoint to mine. ta.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, 24 June, 2007, Blogger eLiz said...

Do you want some of your presents? Obviously the bigger ones and the heavier ones I won't send, but there are one or two small ones that you might like to have. Let me know. Don't want to send you things if you won't have the room to keep them. Also, do you make your own coffee? Crazy good Aussie coffee beans I want you to try, if so.

How's Scruppy liking life in the FOB?

 
At Sunday, 24 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, David, here is the link for my blog:

http://norcalarmymom.blogspot.com/2007/06/baqubah.html

 
At Sunday, 24 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, OK, I'm still new at this blogging stuff. The overall link for my blog is:

http://norcalarmymom.blogspot.com/

 
At Monday, 25 June, 2007, Blogger Art said...

David - Good to read about your travels. I'll forward some entertaining vids I've found on the internet. Think of you daily. Especially at 6am, 7am, 6pm and 10pm . . . news hours. Take care. -Art

 
At Wednesday, 27 June, 2007, Blogger eLiz said...

Cookies from the kids are on their way, along with homemade cards and who knows what else. I don't know that they really grasp where you are, but Katelyn knew you wanted cookies! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home